Hey there, soon-to-be Neman loops volunteer!
TrenkTuras is back with an amazing opportunity, to dive into the greatest adventures in the surroundings of nature. This time, we will be meeting at the Neman loops trek’18 with Gjensidige. We will be gathering a strong and cohesive team of volunteers to work in the most beautiful woods of Lithuania and the twisting banks of the Neman river.
We will continue collecting challenges on the 13th – 15th of July, so get ready to spend your weekend with the craziest team of volunteers!
There are many areas, where you can show off your skills and acquire useful experience in:
- Participants’ check-in – greeting participants, scanning registration confirmations (printed out or e-version) and giving out start-up packages;
- Finish – giving out diplomas, medals and other presents;
- Add-ons – giving out event T-shirts, pins and other attributes;
- Rest and assistance checkpoints – mark participants’ passports as a proof that they have reached a distance, as well as providing the services to participants (water, tea, snacks, partner gifts, medicaments, registration of the dropouts (participants who cut their walk short), delivery of diplomas and etc.);
- First aid – primary medical assistance with minor complaints or emergency care. Important! Volunteers must be graduated/studying/working in the field of medicine;
- Storage of belongings – keeping charge of the participants’ items;
- Information desk – the provision of basic information, assistance to participants, unusual questions;
- Rapid response team – assistance to organisers prior to and during the event in areas requiring prompt and expedited assistance to the coordinators of other fields;
- Parking – directing participants towards the parking areas while avoiding conjunctions.
- Participant flow management – assistance to coordinators at the start-finish area, forming queues, directing and informing participants.
Requirements for volunteers of the Neman loops trek’18 with Gjensidige:
- To be 14 years of age or older (a parental consent form is required if under 18),
- To be able to communicate fluently in English (speaking and writing),
- To be able to arrive at Prienai on the 13th of July and depart home on the 15th of July.
We will provide you with volunteer trainings, cozy accommodation, hot food, snacks and a bunch of great memories!
The volunteer registration form will remain open until the 4th of July (including).
More information about the event can be found at: https://www.nemunokilpomis.lt/zygis/ ;
In case of any questions, please contact us via email email@example.com ;
Join all of your fellow volunteers here – https://www.facebook.com/groups/189348424786105/ .